Your privacy is important to us. When you provide information to us via our web site, we protect it according to this policy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.
IPLocks operates in the business-to-business (B2B) software industry. We do not focus on consumer users or the collection of consumer data. The information we collect online, is to better serve our business clients.
Who Is A Typical IPLocks Customer?
Unless otherwise stated in another, more specific policy on the web pages you are viewing, we collect the following types of information when you browse www.iplocks.co.jp/en or any other IPLocks web site:
What Information Do We Collect Online?
- Information you provide directly, such as your name and contact details when you request information, register a product or participate in any chat room postings or e-mail messages you send us;
- The web pages your Internet browser visits when browsing our site and
- Aggregate data, such as the number of hits per week, per web page.
IPLocks does not rent or sell customer lists to other companies. Instead, we use information collected via the web site in the following ways:
How Do We Use This Information?
- Information you directly provide online or via e-mail messages so we can respond to your requests.
- Information you provide through email communications, including actions or clicks from hyperlinks and subscriptions, we use the information to customize future email communications and web pages in accordance with communication preferences you have established.
- For some registration, email and use data, we may direct you to particular web pages, customize the web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you access through our web site.
- For information about web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our web site.
- IPLocks may use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data. Such companies are under a duty of confidentiality to IPLocks.
IPLocks maintains e-mail lists to keep interested parties informed about our company, events, products, support, and more. We do not sell the addresses on our list, but we may make information available to specific business partners, sponsors, or service providers.
Users may voluntarily request to join our mailing lists by signing up or opting in through a form on our web site. To be removed from IPLocks e-mail list, follow the "unsubscribe" instructions on e-mails from IPLocks.
Some of our web pages utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the web site.
Storage And Updates To Information
IPLocks is committed to maintaining the security of your personal information, and we take reasonable and appropriate precautions to protect the information that you share with us from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Revisions and Contact Information
Last Modified: April 25, 2013