- Registration. By registering with IPLocks, you become a registered participant ("Participant") of the IPLocks services made available on the WebSite ("Services").
- Use of the Service. The Service may be used only for lawful purposes. IPLocks specifically prohibits any use of the Service for unlawful purposes, and Participant agrees not to use the Service for any unlawful purposes, or for posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate information, or any obscene, indecent or offensive language or to place on the Service any material that is false, defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful. In addition, Participant agrees not to alter, remove, or obscure any notices or markings from the Service, including all screen displays and downloadable documentation, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, or confidentiality notices, or ownership notices. Participant may not: (a) modify, translate, produce a source listing, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Service or any portion thereof; (b) create derivative versions of any part of the Service; (c) rent, transfer, distribute or grant any rights in the Service in any form; or (d) use the Service for any purpose that IPLocks deems to be inappropriate.
- Proprietary Materials. The Service contains proprietary materials such as logos, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound. As between IPLocks and Participant, IPLocks is the owner or licensee of all such proprietary material and all intellectual property rights therein, including without limitation, copyrights and trademarks.
- Links to Third Party Sites. The Service may contain links to web sites operated by parties other than IPLocks ("Third Party Sites"). IPLocks' links to such other sites does not imply any endorsement of the products, services or material on such Third Party Sites or any association with their sponsors or operators. IPLocks expressly disclaims all content, services and products available through such Third Party Sites. Linking to any other service or site from this Service is at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. Participant expressly acknowledges and agrees that its use of the Service, any services or goods obtained or sites linked through the WebSite, and any data transmitted through the WebSite is at the sole risk of Participant. IPLocks does not provide or make any representation or warranty as to the quality or nature of any of content posted by, or any action taken by, any Participant. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND IPLOCKS AND THE CONFERENCE HOST, AND THEIR LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IPLOCKS, THE CONFERENCE HOST, AND THEIR LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR WITHOUT BREACHES OF SECURITY. IPLOCKS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY INJURY CAUSED BY ANY PARTICIPANT, OR ANY DAMAGE SUFFERED BY ANY PARTICIPANT, AS A RESULT OF THE ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF ANY OTHER PARTICIPANT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO IN THESE JURISDICTIONS THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO THE USER.
- SYSTEM INTEGRITY: Participants may not use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs or cancelbots, intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the WebSite or any auction or purchase being conducted on our site or to surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the WebSite.
The Service hereunder is offered by IPLocks, located at 2665 North First Street, Suite 110 San Jose, CA 95134. If you are a California resident, you may have this same information emailed to you by sending a letter to the foregoing address with your email address and a request for this information. Parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) that are commercially available may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. If you are interested in learning more about these protections, information is available at http://www.worldvillage.com/wv/school/html/control.htm or other analogous sites providing information on such protections. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contracted in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.